Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON) is the leading technology being used in FTTx (FTTH) deployments. It features high bandwidth, high efficiency, large coverage and rich user interface. Like all PON systems, GPON consists of ONU, OLT and passive optical distribution network. GPON has exactly the same transmission mechanism to EPON, using single-fiber bidirectional transmission mechanism. It uses different wavelengths to transmit uplink and downlink data with WDM technology on the same fiber. GPON ONU With Pigtail is one kind of GPON. It is suitable for FTTH PON and P2MP network and compatible with major brand switches, routers, firewalls and business boards.
• BiDi Single Mode Transceiver (with pigtail)
• Digital diagnostic interface complicant with SFF-8742 Rev9.4, Digital •Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) with external calibration
Single +3.3 Power Supply
• LVPECL Differential Inputs and Outputs CML interface logic level for data output Differential line input/output impedance 100 ohm LVTTL for burst signal input and signal detect output
• ITU-T G.984.2 Class B+;
• 1310nm burst-mode transmitter with FP LD laser
• 1490nm continuous-mode receiver with PIN-TIA
• Burst mode: "high" / "low" active
• RoHS compliant
• Metal packaging ensures excellent EMI and EMC characteristics, in full compliance with international standards.
|Package||Part No.||Duplex/Bi-Directional||Data Rate Range||Wavelength||Optical Components||Suitable Network Application||Connector||Case Temperature range||DDM||Application|
|SFF 2x10||ZP434xx34-DxPK||BiDi||1.25Gbps/2.5Gbps||1310T/1490R||DFB/APD||Class B+||SC-Pigtail||Com./Ind.||D||Class B+ GPON ONU|
|SFF 2x10||ZP434xx34-DxPM||BiDi||1.25Gbps/2.5Gbps||1310T/1490R||DFB/APD||Class C+||SC-Pigtail||Com./Ind.||D||Class C+ GPON ONU|